3 ft. x 5 ft. Koralex II Polyester U.S. Flag
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- All flags are crafted from special fabrics, which are woven and dyed for flag use and exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- All flags 2' x 3' through 12' x 18' are supplied with large embroidered stars for exceptional beauty.
- In sizes 3' x 5' through 6' x 10' heavy white polyester canvas heading and solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8' x 12' and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- To ensure stability and durability, brass grommets are used in addition to rope on headings of 30' x 50' and greater.
Valley Forge Flag Company guarantees all Perma-Nyl and Korelex II labeled U.S. flags to be colorfast for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. This guarantee is limited to replacement of this flag only. No other damages, incidental or otherwise, are covered. No purchase price refunds or shipping costs are covered. Colorfast refers to the colors retaining their base colors. Some color lightening, due to exposure to the sun, is natural, and will not affect the usability of the flag and therefore is not covered under this guarantee. Fabric tears and fraying, as a result of high winds and other climatic conditions, as well as normal wear, are not covered by this guarantee. Except as set forth herein, Valley Forge Flag Company makes no other guarantee or warranty, either express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Valley Forge Flag Company shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind whatsoever.
Extreme Quality for a low price
Posted by MK on 9th Aug 2013
This was not the most expensive flag. So I was not expecting it to be of this very high quality. Double stitching, heavy weight, beautiful flag. I was looking for a parade flag for my motorcycle. It is actualy heaver than I wanted but I think it will be great.
Posted by Roger Tally on 5th Dec 2010
I have been using these flags for many years and love them. They hold their color very well and can withstand heavy winds without being torn to pieces.
They are a great bang for the buck and worth every penny.