Shop by Price
Shop by Price
U.S. PERMA-NYL® 100% NYLON FLAG
This heavyweight nylon is the most versatile and longest lasting nylon flag fabric available. Nylon's combination of strength and brilliant display, along with its quick-drying ability, make it suitable for a wide range of applications. Great in rainy areas, its light weight and close weave enable it to fly in the slightest breeze, giving the fullest visual effect.
Flag Construction Features:
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- All flags are crafted from special fabrics, which are woven and dyed for flag use and exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- All flags 2' x 3' through 12' x 18' are supplied with large embroidered stars for exceptional beauty.
- In sizes 3' x 5' through 6' x 10' heavy white polyester canvas heading and solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8' x 12' and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- To ensure stability and durability, brass grommets are used in addition to rope on headings of 30' x 50' and greater.
Determining Flag Size
The length of the flag should be at lease 1/4 the height of the pole. For example, a 40' pole requires a 6' x 10' flag or larger. This guideline applies to poles 20' and larger. Most residential flags are 3'x5' or 4'x6'. Most small industrial and commercial buildings use either a 5'x8' or a 6'x10' flag. Major industrial, municipal and government buildings require 8'x12' and larger. However, the size of the pole is the determining factor.