Electronic Artwork: We ask that you provide us with computer generated artwork in the proper format for production. Raster images/artwork need to be high resolution files (300 dpi at full size). Providing sufficient artwork will result in non pixilated images when printed. We also implement the Pantone Matching System for all projects. Submitting the specific PMS colors for your artwork is preferred.
Artwork Requirements: We accept the following artwork files:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai) up to version CS4
- Vector EPS files (.eps) generated by drawing and layout applications
- PDF files (.pdf) exported from Corel Draw or other Adobe Software
- Please outline fonts or provide the fonts used in your artwork
- All files should be saved as RGB to allow for maximum color gamut
- Please note: Pixel based files are printed as received
Exceptions: Due to the diversity and complexity of submitted artwork we reserve the right to reject artwork we deem unsuitable or impractical for our printing methods.
Please contact us for instructions on submitting your artwork, if you are unable to upload it here.
* Disclaimer: We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and cannot accept any liability for copyright infringement for reproducing your order. You are responsible for making sure your artwork does not infringe upon others' property. Please note that customers will be responsible for obtaining proper permission for reproduction of logos, trademarks and copyright material. All custom flag sales are final. No returns or exchanges accepted.