Our rugged Thin Blue Line flags are made in the USA by Eder Flag. They're built using tough, long-wearing Dupont SolarMax nylon and they're designed for extended outdoor use.
- Made in the USA using all domestic materials.
- Hems are sewn with a double row (4 rows on the fly end) of heavy, strong polyester thread tightly lock-stitched so they won't unravel.
- Fly end corners are reinforced to prevent fraying. The top and bottom hems are double-stitched a full 3-1/2" and all four rows on the fly corners are double-stiched 1-1/2".
- Colors are bright and vibrant on both sides using dyes that resist fading so your flag will stay looking new for longer.
- Finished with a heavy weight polyester/cotton army duck header and solid brass #2 rolled rim grommets.